The "saucesome" Pack
Get all 3 of our scrumptious, All-natural, Ready-To-Eat Indian Cooking Sauces:
Tikka Masala - Northern Indian flavors
Our Tikka Masala is a silky sauce that combines tangy tomato, ginger, garlic and our family's traditional spice blend. Enjoy the amazing flavors of cloves, cardamom, nutmeg and warm spices. While many love to claim Tikka Masala as their own, we believe its roots are in Punjab, India.
Kolhapuri - Western Indian flavors
This classic simmer sauce from Western India brings together the flavors of toasted coconut and sesame, with the brightness of tomatoes and our special blend of spices including serrano peppers.
Malabar - Southern Indian flavors
Our Malabar curry represents the flavors of beautiful Kerala located on the southern coast of India. An amazing medley of coconut, black pepper and fennel, this sauce has everything you need to add flavor to any meal - a little hot, a little spicy & a little tangy!
What is special about your sauce?
All of our sauces are handcrafted right here in the United States in small batches. Our ingredients are carefully sourced and we never compromise on quality.
- All Natural, No GMOs or artificial anything ever!
- No Added Sugars - perfect for Whole30 program
- Low Carb - a flavorful option for Low Carb/Keto friendly meals
- No Dairy - great for the Dairy free/Lactose intolerant
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
And besides being made with clean ingredients, these are the most flavorful sauces you will have ever tasted!
How spicy are these?
Our Tikka Masala sauce is mild and can be enjoyed by everyone.
We have created our Kolhapuri sauce to be medium spicy. The amazing flavors of tomatoes and spices, finishes with a flavorful little heat from the serranos.
The Malabar sauce is kinda hot with the pepperiness of black pepper.
What exactly can I do with it?
- These sauces are perfect for creating a gourmet meal quickly and easily. We have recipes to help!
- Simmer with saute'd veggies and Tofu/protein for a quick curry.
- Marinate veggies, tofu and proteins and then saute/grill
- Pour over rice, quinoa, noodles.
- Great as an Instant Pot or Slow Cooker sauce.
How many servings in a jar?
There are 6 servings per jar - perfect for a small family. Leftover sauce can be refrigerated for up to 10 days. You can also pour leftover sauce into a ziploc bag and store in freezer for up to 3 months.