" I am so glad we found your sauces. We used it with shrimp and it was amazing. Perfect amount of spice & amazing flavor. My daughter is vegan and we made some black beans for her and she absolutely loved it. We are fans for life!" - Maria
Our Malabar curry represents the flavors of beautiful Kerala located on the southern coast of India. An amazing medley of coconut, black pepper and fennel, this sauce has everything you need to add flavor to any meal - a little peppery, a little spicy & a little tangy!
What is special about your sauce?
All of our sauces are handcrafted right here in the United States in small batches. Our ingredients are carefully sourced and we never compromise on quality.
- All Natural, No GMOs or artificial anything ever!
- No Added Sugars - Whole30 approved
- Low Carb - a flavorful option for Low Carb/Keto friendly meals
- No Dairy - great for the Dairy free/Lactose intolerant
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
And besides being made with clean ingredients these are the most flavorful sauces you will have ever tasted!
How spicy is it?
We have created our Malabar sauce to be kinda spicy. The heat is primarily from the black pepper and the combination of coconut gives its a robust flavor.
What exactly can I do with it?
- This sauce is great to make south Indian style Black beans/Chickpeas. It goes great with Dosa(South Indian Crepes) or rice. Follow our recipe for a mouthwatering meal.
- Regional Faves: Saute' chicken/ Fish/ shrimp and add to the sauce.
- Marinate veggies, tofu and proteins and then saute/grill
- Pour over rice, quinoa, noodles.
- Great as an Instant Pot or Slow Cooker sauce
How many servings in a jar?
There are 6 servings per jar - perfect for a small family. Leftover sauce can be refrigerated for up to 10 days. You can also pour leftover sauce into a ziploc bag and store in freezer for up to 3 months.
Our awesome ingredients:
All-Natural Ingredients: tomato puree (water, tomato paste), apple juice, onion, lemon juice, coconut milk* (organic coconut extract, water, organic guar gum), non-gmo Sunflower oil, shredded coconut*, coriander, sea salt, cumin seeds, black pepper, chilli powder, fennel, turmeric, cinnamon, cloves
*certified organic ingredients
Allergy Info: Contains coconut. Manufactured in a facility that may process treenut, wheat, soy