2 Pack - Tikka Masala Indian Cooking Sauce
Our Tikka Masala is a silky sauce that combines tangy tomato, ginger, garlic and our family's traditional spice blend. Enjoy the amazing flavors of warm spices in a perfectly fragrant blend including cloves, coriander, cardamom & nutmeg.
While many love to claim Tikka Masala as their own, we believe its roots are in Punjab, India.This pack includes 2 jars of our all time favorite, Tikka Masala sauce. Our sauce is perfect over saute'd veggies and tofu/chicken for a finger licking delicious meal.
What is special about your sauce?
All of our sauces are handcrafted right here in the United States in small batches. Our ingredients are carefully sourced and we never compromise on quality.
- All Natural, No GMOs or artificial anything ever!
- No Added Sugars - perfect for Whole30 program
- Low Carb - a flavorful option for Low Carb/Keto friendly meals
- No Dairy - great for the Dairy free/Lactose intolerant
- Gluten Free
- Certified Vegan
And besides being made with clean ingredients these are the most flavorful sauces you will have ever tasted!
How spicy is it?
We have created our Tikka Masala sauce to be mild. We want everyone to enjoy it, even the littlest ones in the family! If you would like it to be spicier try adding a sliced serrano pepper to amp up the heat.
What exactly can I do with it?
- This sauce is great for Tofu/Chicken tikka masala and we have the perfect recipe for you.
- Make a quick Chana Masala - just saute onions & canned chickpeas and simmer in sauce.
- Marinate veggies, tofu and proteins and then throw over grill.
- Pour over rice, noodles, quinoa.
- Great as an Instant Pot or Slow Cooker sauce.
How many servings in a jar?
There are 6 servings per jar - perfect for a small family. Leftover sauce can be refrigerated for up to 10 days. You can also pour leftover sauce into a ziploc bag and store in freezer for up to 3 months.
What our customers are saying:
“I tried several different Nummy Nibbles products and love them all! My new favorite is the Tikka Masala cooking sauce! I cannot eat dairy products so their entire line is like heaven for me.” - Karen, Fort Collins
Our awesome ingredients:
All-Natural Ingredients: tomato puree (water, tomato paste), apple juice, onion, coconut milk* (pure organic coconut extract, water, organic guar gum), lemon juice, non-gmo Sunflower oil, sea salt, cumin seeds, coriander, onion powder, paprika, ginger, garlic powder, chilli powder, cinnamon, turmeric, black pepper, cardamom, nutmeg, cloves
*certified organic ingredients
Allergy Info: Contains coconut. Manufactured in a facility that may process tree nut, wheat, soy